Survivor Advocacy at UA
Confidential, emotional support. Academic support & accommodations. Help with Title IX reporting & navigation. Assistance getting No Contact Orders on campus. Referrals to Counseling & Psych Services. Connection to Community Resources.
Domestic Violence Law Clinic
- James E. Rogers College of Law provides free legal services and advice for survivors of intimate partner violence (IPV).
ASUA Student Legal Services
- Free 30 minute consultation with a legal professional for students.
Women's Health at Campus Health (Birth control, Plan B, STI testing and treatment, papsmears):
- Adalberto & Ana Guerrero Student Center
- African American Student Affairs
- Asian Pacific American Student Affairs
- LGBTQ Affairs
- Native American Student Affairs
Affiliated Academic Departments:
- U of A Department of Gender & Women's Studies
- U of A College of Public Health
- U of A Center for Latin American Studies