The Women and Gender Resource Center is closed until further notice. Staff are working remotely and available to assist students, please reach out directly for any assistance. Please see our calendar for updates about events and programs moved online. For student resources and support during the COVID-19 outbreak, please visit the SSRI Resources page or the UArizona COVID-19 page.
Survivor Advocacy at UA
Confidential, emotional support. Academic support & accommodations. Help with Title IX reporting & navigation. Assistance getting No Contact Orders on campus. Referrals to Counseling & Psych Services. Connection to Community Resources.
- James E. Rogers College of Law provides free legal services and advice for survivors of intimate partner violence (IPV).
- Free 30 minute consultation with a legal professional for students.
Women's Health at Campus Health (Birth control, Plan B, STI testing and treatment, papsmears):
- Adalberto & Ana Guerrero Student Center
- African American Student Affairs
- Asian Pacific American Student Affairs
- LGBTQ Affairs
- Native American Student Affairs
Affiliated Academic Departments:
- U of A Department of Gender & Women's Studies
- U of A College of Public Health
- U of A Center for Latin American Studies